Trip to Israel
Okay. So for those of you (whoever "you" are) who don't already know, I'm going to Israel in like 10 days. and I'm really excited. and happy. and ecstatic. and all that good stuff. So I've decided to catalog my journeys (wow that sounds cool) in this blog. So if you care what I'm doing on the other side of the world. or if you're just bored, check this blog. I don't know when I'll be able to update it but hopefully it'll be at least twice. Except that I need to type with good grammar because I'm gonna tell all my old(er) (adult) friends and relatives to check in. That's all there is to it. Think of this as a cordial invitation to visit often and check on my trip. Shalom!
EDIT: Comment!!!
2 Comments:
HI ARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just decided 2 chek ur blog and c it and post stuff on t. even thou 2day is the firs day u left i rly miss u aalready. im sry my goodbye wqaqsnt very big and good but i hope this pays up 4 it. we all miss u here (da house) and waned 2 let u kno that we luv ya a lot and that we miss u already. hope u have a GREAT time. ill keep writin like every 2 days even if u dont c it very often. c ya in ny!!!!!!!!!!
tqm
mummis
Hola Ari es lunes 17 de Julio y tu estas con los militares en algun lugar al sur de Jerusalem. Vine a tu blog solo para ver si ya habias escrito algo pero...
Te cuento el shabbat que acaba de pasar Pinchas, en el centro de Teca llevamos los servicios Yosi y yo. El leyo la tora super bien. Yo lleve Kabalat Shabbat, anuncie y di la explicacion de la lectura el sabado en la AM y luego di una clasesita para 3rd meal. Hubieron mas de 100 personas para sabado en la AM. Hubo minyan ya que Yosi trajo a su Papa y a su cuñado yo llame a todo el mundo y vino Dani con Pati y Juan. Estuvo padrisimo. Se que estas bien, que la estas pasando del uno y por eso no oimos mucho de ti. Que la sigas pasando wow! Te extrañamos chorrisimo.
Post a Comment
<< Home