Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hello

Hello everyone. I don't have much to share except that life is good. I'm doing a documentary project for school and I'm currently getting very distracted by the computer when I should be reading my AP Language book (I'm sorry for bragging). I think I should put a picture or a video or something but I can't really think of anything... go on youtube.com and look for something interesting. Maybe you can tell me what to post. I'm sorry for not updating in a long while and I'm sorry that my site has been vandalized by a certain tataka..tengjiao. He's an idiot. and if an anonymous comment appears on this post you'll know it was him. Oooh I got it!! I know what to put:

There's a house with four corners. All four corners face south. Not north. South. Try and grasp that. Now here's the tricky part. The house was knocked over by a bear. What color was the bear???????? (answer on next post)

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Ariel said...

"ghoti"....whazzat?
the answer to the riddle is "white".
reasoning on next post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home